Friday, November 18, 2011

Woman design.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how this woman is supposed to look.  She's meant to be a rich housewife living in a Beverly Hills mansion.  She's fake, big hair, big knockers, vacant stare, and as easy as she is drunk.  I just can't suss her out.  Anyway, here are just a few attempts.


I tried a few different things with eyes here.  I started with a wide eyed look that was meant to look like she had a thousand facelifts, but she ended up looking too cute, even with hamburger lips on the bottom left.


Here, instead of a tall thin head, I tried to contrast the dog's design and do a wide football head. This worked alright, but I couldn't get the neck size, or the posture right.



Getting closer here, I tried to move away from wide eyed, and tried to move into full on retardation by trying to give her lazy eyes, but it's difficult not to make them look seductive.  Very fine line.



I think this is the closest one by far.  I like the giant, round crossed eyes, and the ridiculous expression. I also like the cheekbones and the strained neck muscles.  My only issue with this is that it would be much harder to animate than anything else.  I find it might be too complex.

No comments: